News: 11th Annual Sustainable Supply Chain Summit Europe, London
Close the resource cycle and create shared value for the longevity of your value chain - Sustainable Supply Chain Summit Europe, 20 - 21 October 2016, Grange Tower Bridge, London, UK.
Monday, 13th June 2016
Deliver resilient value chain through industry collaboration and business innovation
Europe's leading meeting place for corporate leaders delivering value chain sustainability and business resilience. Back now for its 11th year, the go-to event for professionals working in supply chain, procurement, sourcing, sustainability or CSR.
Join 150+ Corporate peers this October and learn about some of the biggest 2016 issues:
- Scaling up: How to bring successful innovation to a corporate level;
- Eliminate dependency on unsustainable raw materials and diversify your supply chain;
- Circular economy: What's in it for me? Hear practical examples that enable the cycle and close the resource loop;
- How to put a number on your supply chain sustainability work: Discover the latest approaches to measure your impacts for informed business decisions;
- Case studies on water, palm oil, deforestation, cocoa and tea: Delve into practical discussions with your peers on how to achieve sustainable commodity use and make a positive impact.
Indoor air pollution source of urban air pollution
A new study of the air around Los Angeles found consumer and industrial products to rival vehicle emissions as a source of harmful atmospheric pollutants
Validity date for Paints and Varnishes prolonged to 31 December 2022
Commission Decision amending Decision 2014/312/EU as regards the period of validity of the ecological criteria for the award of the EU Ecolabel for indoor and outdoor paints and varnishes was adopted 27 April 2018.