News: 11th Annual Sustainable Supply Chain Summit Europe, London
Close the resource cycle and create shared value for the longevity of your value chain - Sustainable Supply Chain Summit Europe, 20 - 21 October 2016, Grange Tower Bridge, London, UK.
Monday, 13th June 2016
Deliver resilient value chain through industry collaboration and business innovation
Europe's leading meeting place for corporate leaders delivering value chain sustainability and business resilience. Back now for its 11th year, the go-to event for professionals working in supply chain, procurement, sourcing, sustainability or CSR.
Join 150+ Corporate peers this October and learn about some of the biggest 2016 issues:
- Scaling up: How to bring successful innovation to a corporate level;
- Eliminate dependency on unsustainable raw materials and diversify your supply chain;
- Circular economy: What's in it for me? Hear practical examples that enable the cycle and close the resource loop;
- How to put a number on your supply chain sustainability work: Discover the latest approaches to measure your impacts for informed business decisions;
- Case studies on water, palm oil, deforestation, cocoa and tea: Delve into practical discussions with your peers on how to achieve sustainable commodity use and make a positive impact.
Revised criteria for 4 product groups approved at the June meeting of the EU Ecolabel Regulatory Committee
The revised criteria for copying & graphic paper, newsprint, tissue paper and lubricants were approved at a meeting of the EU Ecolabel Regulatory Committee on 29th June 2018.
Transitional period for revised EU Ecolabel criteria for Detergents extended
Commission Decision (EU) 2017/1214 set revised criteria for various types of detergents. In order to give current licence holders more time to adapt their products to comply the transitional period has been extended from 12 to 18 months
Extension of validity of existing criteria for Printed Paper and Rinse-off Cosmetics and 2 other groups being considered
A written vote has taken place to extend the validity of criteria for 4 product groups: Printed Paper, Rinse-off Cosmetics and Absorbent Hygiene Products.