News: PRA surface coatings Member's Day postponed to 2017
UK Ecolabel Delivery will be speaking on 'Supporting Sustainable Production & Consumption' at the PRA Member's Day, now postponed to 2017.
Tuesday, 20th September 2016
PRA is a global complete surface coatings advisor and an essential connector to the global surface coatings communiy throughout the supply chain. It provides independent knowledge based services and operates internationally with a network of partners and associates.
PRA provides independent knowledge based services in support of innovation and growth of its members - including EU Ecolabel licence holders for paints.
Aims of the PRA are:
- To promote research, scientific and technological work in connection with paint, colour and allied industries, maintaining appropriate laboratories
- To acquire, edit and publish literature on the activities of these industries, maintain a library and establish data and information relating to them; further to disseminate information through presentations and advice
- To retain or employ professional advisors in connection with the above
- To encourage invention and innovation in this field
- To obtain grants from public bodies to promote these objectives
- To co-operate with other organisations pursuing scientific or industrial research
- To encourage and improve the education of people engaged in (or likely to be) these industries.
Revised Criteria for Tourist Accommodation adopted on 25th January 2017
After 3 years of development involving representatives of industry, government, environmental and consumer organisations revised criteria for Tourist Accommodation have been adopted by the Commission and published on the 2nd February.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EU ECOALBEL - 25 YEARS TODAY!!!!!
It’s 25 years since the EU Ecolabel scheme was adopted and it continues to provide consumers a healthier, safer, more sustainable and cool lifestyle. Look out for the 40 000 EU Ecolabel products and services!