News: PRA surface coatings Member's Day postponed to 2017
UK Ecolabel Delivery will be speaking on 'Supporting Sustainable Production & Consumption' at the PRA Member's Day, now postponed to 2017.
Tuesday, 20th September 2016
PRA is a global complete surface coatings advisor and an essential connector to the global surface coatings communiy throughout the supply chain. It provides independent knowledge based services and operates internationally with a network of partners and associates.
PRA provides independent knowledge based services in support of innovation and growth of its members - including EU Ecolabel licence holders for paints.
Aims of the PRA are:
- To promote research, scientific and technological work in connection with paint, colour and allied industries, maintaining appropriate laboratories
- To acquire, edit and publish literature on the activities of these industries, maintain a library and establish data and information relating to them; further to disseminate information through presentations and advice
- To retain or employ professional advisors in connection with the above
- To encourage invention and innovation in this field
- To obtain grants from public bodies to promote these objectives
- To co-operate with other organisations pursuing scientific or industrial research
- To encourage and improve the education of people engaged in (or likely to be) these industries.
Amendments to the EU Ecolabel criteria for Detergents
Commission Decision (EU) 2019/418 amending Decisions (EU) 2017/1214, (EU) 2017/1215, (EU) 2017/1216, (EU) 2017/1217, (EU) 2017/1218 and (EU) 2017/1219 was adopted on the 13th March and published in the Official Journal on 15th March 2019.