News: PRA surface coatings Member's Day postponed to 2017
UK Ecolabel Delivery will be speaking on 'Supporting Sustainable Production & Consumption' at the PRA Member's Day, now postponed to 2017.
Tuesday, 20th September 2016
PRA is a global complete surface coatings advisor and an essential connector to the global surface coatings communiy throughout the supply chain. It provides independent knowledge based services and operates internationally with a network of partners and associates.
PRA provides independent knowledge based services in support of innovation and growth of its members - including EU Ecolabel licence holders for paints.
Aims of the PRA are:
- To promote research, scientific and technological work in connection with paint, colour and allied industries, maintaining appropriate laboratories
- To acquire, edit and publish literature on the activities of these industries, maintain a library and establish data and information relating to them; further to disseminate information through presentations and advice
- To retain or employ professional advisors in connection with the above
- To encourage invention and innovation in this field
- To obtain grants from public bodies to promote these objectives
- To co-operate with other organisations pursuing scientific or industrial research
- To encourage and improve the education of people engaged in (or likely to be) these industries.
Criteria for Printed Paper, Bed Mattresses, Absorbent Hygiene Products and Rinse-off Cosmetics extended
Commission Decision(EU) 2018/1590 has prolonged the validity period of EU Ecolabel criteria for printed paper, bed mattresses, absorbent hygiene products and rinse-off cosmetic products.
Revised EU Ecolabel criteria for Lubricants published
The revised criteria for Lubricants were adopted on 8th November 2018 as Commission Decision (EU) 2018/1702 and published in the EU's Official Journal on 13th November 2018.